Story: City of Stirling
Presenter: Caroline Taylor
Air Date: 5 September 2021
All over the Perth region, local growers share their produce with the community through farmer’s and grower’s markets. Passionate foodie, Caroline Taylor shares a local market bringing the freshest seasonal produce north of the river.
- The Stirling Farmer's Market has been running for 10 years. It is operated by the Rotary Club of Karrinyup.
- The Stirling Farmer's Market is a local’s paradise for fresh produce.
- The Stallholders at the markets are varied, from standard fruit and vegetables to seasonal produce as well.
- The proceeds made at the markets are used to support the local and wider community through various Rotary projects and activities.
- The Stirling Farmer's Markets are open every Sunday morning from 7.30am to 12:30pm.
For more information: https://www.stirling.wa.gov.au