Story: Brewing Royalty: Cooking up a Storm with King Road Beer Part 1
Air Date: 25th June
King Road Brewing Co opens its doors to Stuart who samples some of the finest steak and stout pies. Inspired by the rich flavoured meats.
- King Road Brewing Company started out ten years ago making their own cider for friends in the neighbourhood, which soon blossomed into a brewery.
- The venue’s array of play areas for children such as bouncy castles and footy goals reflects the company’s family-friendly ethos.
- Customers can choose from a variety of specially crafted drinks, with a core range of nine beers and ciders, as well as eight new small-batch seasonals produced each year!
- Passionate about food, the team at King Road smoke all their own meats in an on-site smoker and create hand-stretched stone-baked pizzas in an amazing pizza kitchen.
- Big groups are always welcomed, with a dedicated function area called ‘The Hay Shed’ designed to host events such as weddings, birthdays or even band nights.
For more information: